If you’re like most people, you probably wouldn’t say no to getting better value for money on your products and services.
Similarly, at Rondo, we are always looking for opportunities to make your life easier. That’s why we have changed the source material for our popular DUO2 Cross Tee, which is part of our DUO® Exposed Grid Ceiling System.
From now on, DUO2 will be produced in the same gauge as DUOH (0.30BMT), which will no longer be available.
Why did we decide to do this?
- Better product for no extra - if you’re currently buying DUO2 you will get a better product for the same price
- Better product for less - if you’re currently buying DUOH then you will get the same product for a cheaper price
- One product, less hassle - No need to check whether you need DUO2 or DUOH, it’s one product only now
Long story short, it means an improved product with no additional charge so you can avoid effort, save time and prevent spending money unnecessarily.
Cross tees can be easily removed from an installed ceiling without damage and then reinstalled at another location, such as when you need to relocate lights or an air-conditioning vent.
However, versatility does not mean flimsy; our locking tabs on each cross tee are manufactured from a high tensile steel to provide a strong long-lasting connection. The lock will even stay in place within the main tee whilst the opposite cross tee is being installed.
- It’s available in pre-finished steel
- There are double rows of embossed stitching on tees to increase torsional strength
- It’s able to be removed/reinstalled without damage
- Main tee slots every 100mm for Cross Tees gives extra layout flexibility
- The unique ‘Zipper’ box better protects and stores the product