Rondo Top Hats can be used internally or externally and on vertical fascias and soffits. They are often used where there is a higher wind loading or where heavy duty sheeting is to be installed.
Reveal Beads offer a strong, straight and clean finish to window openings that require internal trimming.
Steel Angles can be used to strengthen internal corners of façade systems and steel framing requirements for facade systems.
Rondo produces Steel Angle and 'C' Channel components that are designed for use with Speedpanel products and also offer Double-punched Nogging Track that is suitable for back-to-back configurations for Rondo Steel Stud or MAXIjamb®.
Our Rod Bender offers a quick and easy solution for bending Rondo Rod at the required 30° angle for suspended ceiling applications.
- Wide variety of Top Hat profiles to suit most external and internal applications and can be installed either vertically or horizontally
- Top Hats and Heavy Duty Angles are manufactured from G200 Z275 Galvanised Steel
- Heavy Duty Angles are available in 0.75 and 1.15bmt steel thicknesses
- Reveal Beads are cold rolled from 0.9mm Zincanneal steel for strength
- Reveal Beads are UV-resistant to withstand harsh UV rays without cracking or breaking down
- Rondo Rod Bender can bend up to 3 rods at one time to the required 30° angle for suspended ceiling applications