- Architect: Hansen and Yuncken
- Builder: Lazer Linings
- Contractors: DesignInc
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
- Project Value: $1.4 billion
Adelaide Entertainment Centre was opened by the Government of South Australia in 1991 as a result of strong community demand for a suitable venue to host touring artists and entertainment.
The Adelaide Entertainment Centre houses a multi-purpose arena facility with a capacity to entertain almost 12,000 people.
In addition to accommodating the world’s greatest concerts, the arena can also be configured to welcome banquets, conventions, conferences, exhibitions, trade fairs, sporting events and entertainment spectaculars.
To continue its reputation for providing first-rate service to patrons, the Adelaide Entertainment Centre has begun a $52million redevelopment that includes:
• A new medium sized live entertainment venue
• Large semi-enclosed dome forecourt
• An expansion of patron service areas