The Rondo DONN® Exposed Grid Ceiling System provides the framework for a variety of lay-in tiles including; acoustic, perforated plasterboard, PVC laminated, and metal.
Not only does the Rondo DONN® Exposed Grid Ceiling System include the popular 24mm grid, it also offers a more slimline 15mm grid option to give designers an alternative grid appearance.
The well-known DONN® branded Quick Release Clips (QRC) are located on the ends of Rondo DONN® Cross Tees to enable fast and easy installations without the need for mechanical tools.
WHAT YOU'LL LIKE ABOUT OUR DONN GRID CEILING SYSTEM
- Quick Release Clips – high tensile, patented design, allows for quick and easy installations
- Lay-on Cross Tees resist twist and gapping
- Cross Tees can be cantilevered and will not drop out due to their positive connections
- Positive lock between Main Tee and Cross Tee is achieved without the need for mechanical tools
- The DONN® 15mm Cross Tees includes a patented centering device to ensure rebated and square edge acoustic panels install square
- The DONN® 24mm Cross Tees come in three heights (38mm, 32mm and 24mm), two gauges (standard and heavy duty) and in two colours (white and black) – covering any design imaginable
INTEGRATION WITH RONDO Xpress® DRYWALL GRID CEILING SYSTEM
Transitions between exposed and concealed grid ceilings are also made possible with our DONN® Grid Ceilings being fully compatible with our Rondo Xpress® Drywall Grid Ceiling.