The Rondo Xpress® Drywall Grid System is light-weight and simple to install.
The Main Tee and Cross Tee connection uses the same patented QRC clip technology that is well known by installers and found in the Rondo DONN® branded exposed grid system.
With an ability to be used in acoustic, seismic and fire-rated applications, the Rondo Xpress® Drywall Grid System offers design flexibility for flush ceilings, bulkheads and boxed soffits.
WHAT YOU'LL LIKE ABOUT OUR XPRESS DRYWALL GRID CEILING SYSTEM
- Surface Finish: Z275 galvanised
- Low profile with 38mm wide face
- Integration with Rondo DONN® Exposed Grid Ceiling System
- Simple Integration of conventional light fixtures, air conditioning services and access panels
- Main Tee and Cross Tee clips have a secure connection and are easy to remove and relocate
APPLICATIONS OUR XPRESS DRYWALL GRID IS SUITABLE FOR;
- Concealed ceiling systems
- Plasterboard, fibrous plaster and fibre cement linings
- Direct fix or fully suspended applications
- Seamless transitions from a concealed to exposed grid ceilings
- Bulkheads and boxed soffits
- Corridors, without the use of suspension hangers
- Fire-rated applications
- Seismic requirements
- Acoustic ceiling solutions